Who are you as a leader? Become aware of your male leadership qualities (such as action orientation and focus) and female leadership qualities (such as making connections and cooperative working) and discover in which situations each of those qualities is most successful.
Learn how – regardless of your style – you can be authentic, and still valued for your unique contribution in a (male) business culture.
- 6 key gender differences at work
- Map yourself against the key gender differences at work
- Your strengths: unique value of a male/female perspective in a team
- Speaking up and being heard
- Being valued and seen for your unique contribution
- Optional; mentoring/sponsoring other women
- Gain awareness of your own leadership style
- Know how your style of working adds value in a team
- Be able to confidently talk about your contribution
- Understand why your contribution isn’t always valued and recognised and know how to become more effective as a leaders and advance your career
- Be able to communicate with influence
- Practice new approaches and techniques in fun exercises
Max. 6 participants
Duration: 1 day
Optional: working with a professional actor
Course materials are included.