Many women, especially successful women in society, are plagued by the imposter syndrome; the fear of being found out. They believe that they are laxcompared to others. They “blame” their success on external factors instead of their own capabilities. These thoughts have a paralysing effect and stand in the way of success and happiness. This often proves to be a hurdle when faced with new challenges. Rationally, they know they are capable, but insecurity pops up at important moments nevertheless. They then flee the challenge, or set their personal standards extremely high and work as an incredible perfectionist. During this session you will learn to be in control of your own brain, to cope with these imposter thoughts and enhance your confidence.
- What situations make me my most insecure?
- What causes it?
- How can I make myself handle it better, how do I learn to trust myself?
- How do I deal with stress?
- 10 tips to enhance your confidence
- 10 tips to become more stress resistant
Max. 20 participants
Duration: 3 hours
Learning materials are included.